Violations of the following ground rules will result in immediate termination and/or banned membership.
- Will not create more than one account.
- Will not impersonate any person or entity.
- Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, create, or otherwise use content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, harmful, hateful, harassing, pornographic, threatening, racially or ethnically offensive, abusive, that would violate another person's rights, constitute or encourage a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation, or that is otherwise inappropriate.
- Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, create, or otherwise use unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
- Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, create, or otherwise use content that contains or embodies software viruses, worms, Trojan horses, bugs, or any other malicious computer code that is designed to interrupt, undermine, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment, or that is designed to perform functions on any software, hardware, or equipment without the owner's express consent.
- Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, create, or otherwise use content that is proven inaccurate or false.
- Will not disclose your password or transfer your account to any third-party, or allow any third-party to access your account.
- Will not collect, harvest, or store any personally identifiable information, including Member account information, from the Service.
- Will not transfer, sell, trade, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including without limitation your account information), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- Will not use the service in any way that intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.